Spring Happenings in Ocala
Spring is in the air and the weather is perfect here in Central Florida! There are a ton of great events going on around here so check out the list below and get out and enjoy this wonderful time of year!
- Live Oak International: Taking place from March 7-10th at Live Oak Farm off W Hwy 40 in Ocala. It is a fun equestrian event featuring combined driving events, hunter/jumper competitions and more! Check out our latest post on Live Oak for more info. Ocala Spring Carnival– Taking place at the Southeastern Live Stock Pavilion in Ocala from March 14-17th. There will be all the fun activities you expect from a carnival from fun rides, yummy food, dance competitions, Live Music, and the Miss Spring Carnival pageant.
- Master Gardener Spring Festival – The event all green thumbs look forward to every year! This event is also taking place at the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion. Pick your plants and learn new gardening techniques March 9- 10
- Marion County’s 175th Anniversary Celebration – Come celebrate US with Us!! Marion County is excited to celebrate its 175th anniversary in 2019, with a community festival taking place March 30. Taking place at the McPherson complex on 25th Ave.
- Brick City Beer and Wine Festival – 6th Annual Brick City Beer and Wine Festival returns Saturday, April 20th, 2019. A full day of beer and wine sampling, music, food trucks and fun awaits you at the Brick City Beer & Wine Fest in downtown Ocala under the beautiful Oaks and shade of Citizens’ Circle on April 20th, 2019. The festival features:
Unlimited beer and wine samples from local breweries, wineries, and distributors. Live Music and Food Trucks! Your ticket also includes FREE admission to the TITANS OF ROCK concert, after the tasting is over! The festival sampling is from 2 to 6 pm. Festival attendees can stay onsite after the festival and enjoy the concert from 6 to 8pm. Visit www.brickcitybeerfest.com for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farmland Festival – This is a great event because it is bringing awareness to preserving our precious farmland. April 20th 2019! This years festival will be held at the Ocala Jockey Club – 8720 W Highway 318, Reddick Fl 32686.
- Greek Festival – OPA!! Come Celebrate all things Greek at the 19th annual Greek Festival taking place March 8 – 10th at Saint Mark’s Greek Orthodox Church at 9926 SE 36t Ave Belleview, FL. Rain or Shine – indoor and out! Food, dancing, raffle drawings and more
- Earthfest – C0me s your mother! Mother Earth that is! The City of Ocala will celebrate Arbor Day on Saturday, April 27 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Join us as we will have free activities for the kids, food trucks, music, arts and crafts, vendors, educational components, nature-conscious activities, chalk art and more! Taking place at Tuscawilla Park.